Worn Teeth

My lower front teeth are worn and discolored, what can be done?

Bleaching may be done to help whiten or brighten your existing tooth structure. Crowns, veneers, or bonding are also options. Your dentist can discuss these options with you.

Plum Grove Dental Associates - Worn Teeth

My lower front teeth are getting short. Can I have them capped?

There are many options to improve your appearance of your lower front teeth. Crowns, veneers, bonding, and crown lengthening provide treatment choices. The final decision will be based on the existing condition of these teeth, your bite structure, and your preference.